Information For Librarians

Is an online license required for online access?

The Weather Modification Association is now an open access Journal so no online license is required.

What is the policy on Interlibrary Loan?

Libraries can print individual articles and distribute via Interlibrary Loan.

What is the policy on Print and Electronic course packs/course reserves?

Libraries can include articles and distribute course packs and have course reserve material available as long as they only charge for printing costs.

Currently, each article published after January 2022  will have a DOI locator.  The goal is to have a DOI locator for all articles published in the JWM.